Kamagra Oral Jelly is a cheap alternative to Viagra used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. The drug has a form of gel applied orally. The active ingredient of the drug is sildenafil.
Indications for use
Unlike regular tablets, the gel is suitable for men with gastrointestinal disorders and rarely causes adverse reactions. Kamagra Oral Jelly is usually indicated for use in the following cases:
- various disorders of potency;
- episodic or permanent sexual dysfunction;
- the inability to achieve the required hardness of the penis upon stimulation;
- the inability to maintain an erection until the completion of sexual intercourse.
Instructions for use
The drug has no cumulative effect. It is not a medicine that eliminates inflammation, infection or mental disorders. Take it only to stimulate an erection before sexual intercourse. In this case, it is necessary to take into account the risk factor for cardiovascular diseases. Sildenafil promotes vasodilation, which leads to a decrease in blood pressure.
It is recommended to take pills an hour after eating. When used on an empty stomach, the effectiveness of the active substances is reduced by 30-70%. The manufacturer recommends taking the medicine 50-60 minutes before the onset of sexual intercourse.
The daily dosage of Kamagra Oral Jelly should not exceed 100 mg. There is no need to diluted the gel with liquid. The duration of the drug is 5-6 hours.
The drug has a complex effect on all body systems and can cause unwanted effects. During clinical trials, they appeared in 5% of volunteers. In case of overdose, the percentage of victims increased by 3-4 times.
Kamagra Oral Jelly can cause the following side effects:
- headache concentrating in the temples;
- increase in blood pressure;
- irritability, nervousness;
- visual impairment, loss of sharpness;
- drying of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity;
- diarrhea, flatulence (rarely);
- hypertension, arrhythmia (rarely);
- tremor, weakness in the limbs;
- violation of the vestibular apparatus;
- rashes and redness of the skin, itching.
In most cases, adverse events are short-term and mild. With subsequent administration of the drug, they are weaker or absent. If the side effects do not disappear, then stop using the tablets and seek medical advice.
If a patient feels unwell after taking the drug, symptomatic treatment is prescribed. Headaches are eliminated by painkillers, allergic reactions – by antihistamines. If the condition worsens, you need to call an ambulance. Refrain from drinking alcohol, taking psychotropic drugs and substances of unknown origin.
There is a list of restrictions on taking Kamagra Oral Jelly:
- individual hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug;
- the simultaneous use of drugs that inhibit the production of nitric oxide;
- body conditions in which sexual activity is contraindicated (heart failure, risk of myocardial infarction and stroke);
- recent surgery on the soft tissues of limbs or internal organs;
- mental imbalance, which can provoke an act of violence when combined with increased sexual activity;
- visual impairment caused by damage to the optic nerve due to an ischemic attack;
- moderate or severe hepatic or renal failure;
- interaction with other drugs taken to treat concomitant diseases.
Do use the medication even if one of the listed factors is present.
Compatibility with alcohol
Alcohol reduces sensitivity and slows down the period of activity of the drug. Therefore, combining Kamagra Oral Jelly and alcohol is not recommended. However, the combination of the drug with alcohol in small doses is still allowed. However, in order to minimize all risks, it is recommended to take the drug in its pure form.
Compatibility with other drugs
Sildenafil is able to interact with other active substances, causing unwanted reactions. Therefore, the gel cannot be combined with the following medications:
- some antibiotics;
- alpha-adrenergic blockers;
- HIV inhibitors;
- nitrogen donors;
- nitrate medications;
- other PDE-5 inhibitors (Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, etc).
The maximum daily dose of the drug 1 sachet. Clinical trials have shown the exceptional safety of sildenafil. However, you should not exceed the recommended dosage. An overdose of sildenafil can cause intensified side effects.
Benefits of the drug
Based on customer reviews, Kamagra Oral Jelly has the following advantages:
- Very fast result. Some men achieve an erection already 10-15 minutes after taking the gel;
- Easy to use. Many men appreciate this moment. There is no need to wash the gel down with water, and with saves time;
- Excellent digestibility! Once in the oral cavity, most of the jelly is immediately absorbed into the blood, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, the jelly version of Kamagra is more effective.
- The contents of the sachet have a very pleasant taste;
- Affordable price;
- Safety for health. The drug rarely causes side effects.