Kamagra is one of the best for restoring potency and ensuring a full sexual life. Kamagra is considered one of the most popular analogs of Viagra. Men prefer Kamagra because of the affordable price combined with the enchanting effect.
What do Kamagra tablets look like?
These tablets are released in the rhombus form with rounded corners. It is usually of green or blue color. Kamagra can be distinguished by special markings. On the one hand you can see the inscription in letters AP, and on the other KGR.
Indications for use
- Unstable erection;
- Disorders of the blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- Complete impotence;
- Premature ejaculation;
- Insufficient penile sensitivity;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Psychological self-doubt;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Diseases of the endocrine system;
- Spinal dysfunction;
- Excess weight;
- Disorders of the genitourinary organs;
- Other disorders in the intimate sphere.
Mode of application
Kamagra is intended for oral administration. Sexual excitement is required to reach sildenafil effect.
Use in adults. The recommended adult dose is 50 mg, which is taken as needed approximately 1 hour before planned sexual intercourse. Given the effectiveness and tolerability, the dose can be increased to 100 mg. The maximum recommended dose is 100 mg. The maximum recommended frequency of admission is 1 time per day.
Use in elderly patients. For elderly patients, dosage adjustment is not required.
In studies on healthy volunteers with a single dose of Kamagra in doses up to 800 mg, side effects were similar to those observed when taking sildenafil in lower doses, but their frequency of development and severity increased several times. In case of an overdose, symptomatic therapy is carried out if necessary. Dialysis does not accelerate the drug excretion. Sildenafil is firmly bound to plasma proteins. It is not excreted in the urine.
Side effects with the use of Kamagra tablets were transient, mild or moderate. The nature of the side effects in the variable dose studies, was similar to the fixed dose studies. The most commonly reported side effects are headache and hot flashes.
- Nervous system: headache, dizziness, epileptic seizure, relapse of an epileptic seizure.
- Cardiovascular system: vasodilation (hot flashes), palpitations, tachycardia, hypotension, syncope, nosebleeds.
- Organ of vision: abnormal vision (blurred vision, increased sensitivity to light), chromatopsia (moderate, transient, mainly color vision).
- Respiratory system: rhinitis (nasal congestion).
- Gastrointestinal tract: dyspepsia, vomiting.
- Immune system: hypersensitivity reactions (including skin rashes).
- Reproductive system: prolonged erection and/or priapism.
When using the drug in doses exceeding the recommended side effects are similar, but occur more often.
The use of sildenafil does not affect the incidence of myocardial infarction and the mortality rate from cardiovascular diseases. In the post-registration period, atypical or less common reactions were detected while taking the drug.
- Allergic reactions to the active substance of the drug – sildenafil;
- Use other drugs (containing nitrates), for example, for tonsillitis treatment;
- The drug should not be used in children;
- Stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer;
- Poor blood coagulation;
- People with liver and kidney failure.
If you have used nitrate preparations: isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate or glycerin. Then you need to consult your healthcare provider.’
Here are a few reasons why it is recommended to buy Kamagra:
- guaranteed increased sexual desire in men.
- long and stable erection;
- your sex will last at least 20 minutes, and you will control your orgasm;
- bright orgasms;
- a burst of strength and increased stamina in bed;
- a safe composition does not cause drug dependence, even with regular use.