|$2.90 per pill||Order|
|$1.90 per pill||Order|
|$1.60 per pill||Order|
|$1.65 per pill||Order|
|$1.60 per pill||Order|
|$1.44 per pill||Order|
|$1.30 per pill||Order|
|$1.18 per pill||Order|
|$0.94 per pill||Order|
|$3.40 per pill||Order|
|$2.70 per pill||Order|
|$2.27 per pill||Order|
|$2.12 per pill||Order|
|$1.90 per pill||Order|
|$1.70 per pill||Order|
|$1.54 per pill||Order|
|$1.39 per pill||Order|
|$1.24 per pill||Order|
|$3.70 per pill||Order|
|$2.80 per pill||Order|
|$2.50 per pill||Order|
|40mg||60pills||$134.99||$2.25 per pill||Order|
|$2.02 per pill||Order|
|$1.82 per pill||Order|
|$1.64 per pill||Order|
|$1.48 per pill||Order|
|$1.33 per pill||Order|
Levitra is a medicine that is used to restore normal sexual activity in men. This drug helps men return to a full intimate life, as well as generally forget about erectile function problems. Levitra 20 mg action occurs very quickly, due to the presence of such an active ingredient as vardenafil in the drug composition.
Due to its balanced composition, the drug has established itself as a safe and effective treatment option. This formula has been repeatedly tested during clinical trials. The expected outcome was observed in 90% of patients. The effect largely depends on the individual human body characteristics. However, the effect of taking the drug is noted 15 minutes after the application. This is a fairly quick time compared to alternative drugs.
Levitra composition includes 10 or 20 mg of vardenafil. The tablets are coated with a light orange shell. The brand name is given on one side of the tablet.
It is recommended to take Generic Levitra if erectile dysfunction is diagnosed. In any case, a patient should undergo a consultation with a urologist.
Mechanism of action
Before you buy a particular drug, you need to carefully study the instructions. If possible, it is recommended to consult a primary care physician so that he can prescribe the right remedy and dosage.
If we talk about Levitra, then the drug has a rather specific mechanism of action on the body. Due to the fact that the enzyme is suppressed, the vessels of the penis expand. The blood filling of the cavernous bodies is increased considerably. A natural erection appears in the case of sexual stimulation.
The drug is available in different dosages: 10, 20 and 40 mg. The differences between these dosages are only in the dose of the active component. The specific dosage of the drug is determined individually depending on the characteristics of male health status.
Mode of application
- 20 minutes before the planned sexual intercourse in men, the drug should be taken;
- Experts recommend drinking 1/4 tablet (maximum recommended dosage is 20 mg);
- you can not drink more than 1/2 tablet of generic Levitra per day.
Making the choice in favor of a particular medication, many men doubt whether the medication will help in solving their problem or not. Such doubt is also present in relation to the generic Levitra 20 mg. With a course of treatment, the drug helps to fully restore erectile function, even in the most complex and advanced cases. This is a truly effective product, the quality of which is confirmed by certificates of compliance with international quality standards.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug;
- Simultaneous use with nitrates or drugs that donate nitric oxide;
- Concomitant use with moderately active or potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, indinavir, erythromycin, and clarithromycin;
- Medications for erectile dysfunction treatment should not be used in men who are prohibited sexual activity (for example, patients with concomitant cardiovascular diseases such as unstable angina or acute heart failure).
The drug safety has not been explored, its use is not recommended in patients with the following conditions:
- severe liver dysfunction;
- terminal kidney disease requiring hemodialysis;
- arterial hypotension (CAD at rest
- a recent stroke or myocardial infarction (within the last 6 months);
- unstable angina, as well as hereditary degenerative diseases of the retina, such as retinitis pigmentosa.
With caution, the drug should be used in patients with anatomical penile deformation (curvature, cavernous fibrosis, Peyronie’s disease), with diseases predisposing to priapism (sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia). In patients with a tendency to bleeding and with exacerbation of peptic ulcer, the drug should be prescribed only after assessing the benefit-risk ratio.
- Infectious and parasitic diseases: rarely – conjunctivitis.
- Immune system: infrequently – allergic edema and angioedema; rarely – allergic reactions.
- Mental disorders: infrequently – sleep disturbances.
- Nervous system: very often – headache; often dizziness; infrequently – paresthesia and dysesthesia, drowsiness; rarely — fainting, amnesia, convulsions.
- Organ of vision: infrequently – impaired vision, hyperemia of the conjunctiva of the eyeball, impaired color perception, pain in the eyeballs and discomfort in the eyes, photophobia; rarely – increased IOP.
- Hearing and labyrinth disorders: infrequently – vertigo.
- Cardiovascular system: infrequently – palpitations, tachycardia; rarely – angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Vessels: often – vasodilation; rarely – hypotension.
- Respiratory system, chest and mediastinal organs: often – nasal congestion; infrequently – shortness of breath, nasal sinus congestion.
- Gastrointestinal tract: often – dyspepsia; infrequently – nausea, abdominal pain, dry mouth, diarrhea, gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastritis, vomiting.
- Liver and biliary tract: infrequently – increased activity of transaminases.
- Skin and subcutaneous tissues: infrequently – erythema, rash.
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue: infrequently – back pain, increased levels of CPK, increased muscle tone and cramps, myalgia.
- Genital organs and mammary gland: infrequently – increased erection; rarely – priapism.
- General disorders and disorders at the injection site: infrequently – poor health; rarely, chest pain.
With the simultaneous use of alcohol and Levitra, its effect will be reduced (up to 5 – 7 hours). The liver primarily processes ethanol and only then the active component of the drug – vardenafil. As a result, alcohol greatly reduces drug effectiveness. It can also cause discomfort and pain in the right side and in the lower back. In addition, a man may experience general malaise, nausea, and headache. Despite this, Levitra 20 mg and alcohol are allowed to be combined, but only in small quantities.