What personal data may be collected?
Ambit Canadian Pharmacy may collect the following Data:
- first name;
- second name;
- date of birth;
- email address;
- information about the User’s account;
- username and password.
Data on the devices used, information on the websites of the Users and/or their mobile data may be collected such as:
- date and time when the User uses the website;
- software data;
- Internet browser;
- information about the operating system of the mobile device;
- data obtained as a result of various surveys related to improving the provision of services to Users;
- the information posted by the Users based on the results of their service, reviews, comments, complaints, claims, other requests.
The company may also process data using the following technologies:
- pixels that allow you to track how often the User uses the website to determine the User’s browser and provide services, for example, storing data in a shopping cart between visits;
- with the aim of eliminating bags in the website performance, all information is processed and is not changed during the collection of data.
The customer’s rights and obligations
- The customer agrees not to disclose to third parties the login and password used for identification on the website of the online pharmacy.
- The customer agrees to exercise due diligence when keeping the password when entering it.
- When registering on the website of our online pharmacy, the customer agrees to use complex combinations of characters to create a username/password.
- The customer agrees not to provide a computer to a third-party for use if free access to the personal account is possible.
- The customer has the right to change his personal data, as well as demand the removal of personal data from the database of the online pharmacy.
We can create records of anonymous data from personal information that does not allow us to establish user identity. We use this information to analyze inquiry and usage patterns. This information helps us to improve the service content and navigation on our website. Ambit Canadian Pharmacy reserves the right to use anonymous information for any purpose and disclose it to third parties at its sole discretion.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties