Pregnancy is the most beautiful and happiest period of time when you are looking forward to give a birth for a tiny creature. But this sweaty period may be overclouded with various diseases for example pneumonia.
According to the scietifical researches pneumonia is pulmonary disease. It is considered to be infectious that’ s why it may have a destructive influence on fetus. Pneumonia may lead to fatality really speaking, do not underestimate the severity of this disease. Pregnant women are usually infected by pneumonia during cold season. It happens because of organism’s overcooling. One more reason of pneumonia appearance at pregnant women is smoking. Sometimes women are not ready to give up smoking when they get to know they will have a baby.
There are some types of pneumonia but the most common at pregnant women is community-acquired pneumonia. The symptoms are severe during this disorder. They are:
- high temperature;
- productive cough;
- rapid and rasping breathing;
- rapid heartbeat.
Pneumonia is undertaking for treating, its viruses provoke new and more symptoms of pneumonia in the organism of pregnant women. Antibiotics are applied at pneumonia treatment especially:
- Generic Zithromax;
Really speaking it is not obligatory to terminate a pregnancy if you find the pneumonia symptoms. If woman is infected with pneumonia agents before labour that doctors try to prolong the pregnancy as fast as possible. Such conditions are observed because pneumonia has negative influence on women’s health exactly heart and nervous system condition. It is the main dangerous for women during labour.
Pneumonia is a disorder which is considered to be influential for women’s organism during pregnancy. So the doctors recommend women to protect yourself from any kind of diseases and provocative agents.
Preventive Measures for Pregnant Women
Not to be infected with pneumonia pregnant women should follow the given pieces of advice:
- Sanitation and hygiene standards abidance:
- work and rest schedule;
- ample and nutritious meal;
- fight against passive smoking;
- systematic room airing;
- excluding the contacts with infected people;
- daily wet cleaning.
- Cold water treatment is the most effective method to prevent pneumonia appearance during pregnancy.
- Intake of phytogenic drug.
- During the ARVI it is necessary to take anti-inflammatory preparations.
- A, C and E vitamins intake.
- Regular ample drinking – warm tea, mineral water, milk with honey.
- Regular hydrotherapeutic procedures.
- Therapeutic exercises and action-oriented games occupation.
These are the main rules which should be met to take your health during pregnancy under control. Read them, decide what you may realize right now and be safe and sound.
Category: women's health
Tags: pneumonia, productive cough, Pulmonary disease